CRS Local Chapter Webinar 2021
Greetings MyCRS members,
We are pleased to share with you the CRS Local chapter Webinar hosted by the CRS International Committee (IC) and it is free for MyCRS members.
Date: 1st October, 2021
Time: 2 PM – 5.10 PM (Malaysia time) or (6 AM – 9.30 AM UTC)
Click here to register: https://tinyurl.com/CRSLC2021
- Prof. Sara Hanning, Univ. of Auckland, New Zealand LC – “Controlled release for children in low-resource settings”
- Prof. Greg Walker, Univ. of Otago, New Zealand LC – “Controlled release in agriculture”
- Prof. Ben Boyd, Monash Univ., Australia LC – “Revisiting milk as a drug delivery system”
- Dr. Jiali Zhai, RMIT Univ., Australia LC – “Designing cubosome for targeted drug delivery”
- Prof. Jong Oh Kim, Yeungnam Univ. Korea LC – “Aerosol-based nanoparticles for chemo-immunotherapy”
- Prof. Dae Hwan Shin, Chungbuk Natl. Univ., Korea LC “Multidrug delivery for cancer therapy”
- Prof. Mohd Cairul Iqbal Mohd Amin, Univ Kebangsaan Malaysia, Malaysia LC – “Surface-engineered liposome for dual drug targeting against MRSA”
- Prof. Ida Idayu Muhamad, Univ. of Technology Malaysia, Malaysia LC – “Microfluidics for transdermal insulin delivery”.